In the right hands poker software such as Hold’em Manager 2 and NoteCaddy can provide players with an edge over other players, though to unleash the full potential of these tools you need to put in the time to customize them.
NoteCaddy if you are not tech savvy can be difficult to customize and make your own definitions. This is where NoteCaddy Edge will help you to exploit your opponent’s weaknesses and find leaks in your own game. With definitions and badges made by an online professional player with over 8 years experience at 6-max No-Limit cash games, this package will certainly give you an edge- the ‘NoteCaddy Edge’!
What You Get-
- 247 custom definitions with more added upon request
- 46 colour definitions used as badges
- 3 professional style HUDS with extensive pop-ups
- 1 x 8 page booklet explaining the definitions
- 1 x 10 page booklet explaining the badges as well as how you can exploit players that have these badges
- 44 Badges (88 Including Opposite Badges) - Color Definitions that come with a document explaining how to exploit all badges including players without badges.
- 189 NoteCaddy Definitions - Document included explaining all defs.
- 3 professional style custom HUDs with a document explaining the HUD layouts.
- Custom HUD pop-ups - A variety of important pop-ups for each HUD stat.
- Custom NoteCaddy spark graphs. (This is extremely effective if you multi-table because it will show you leaks you would otherwise be unable to spot, but it will also help you find all the relevant information you need in a hurry.)
Check out our blog for the latest news on NoteCaddy Edge!
Why you should get NoteCaddy Edge-
No-limit 6-max games are one of the most popular formats played online today and because of that they are highly competitive. Note taking is an vital part of playing poker successfully and to have definitions for notes that are specific to a particular format will be a huge advantage, with the definitions and badges being built from the ground up by a pro with over 8 years experience playing this format successfully, you will instantly get the edge over your opponents.
The 44 badges (badges are small icons which are displayed directly in your HUD) that are included will allow you to see at a glance what player type you are playing against and the included booklet that explains the badges also tells you how to exploit these players as well as how to play players that do not have that particular badge.
Sample of NoteCaddy Edge badges
To make it even easier to understand the badges are colour coded with pink being pre-flop, green is the flop, the turn is blue and the river badges are coloured red.
NoteCaddy Edge not only allows you to exploit your opponents it can also help you improve your own game- by analysing your own hands you may find potential leaks that are hurting your win rate.
There are other NoteCaddy definition packages on the market today but NoteCaddy Edge is by far one of the most comprehensive and has great value for money. The team over at NoteCaddy Edge also offer custom definitions, you can just head over to their support page and fill out the contact form and let them know what definition you want and they will build them for you, they also offer a discount on multiple definition purchases. They usually get your custom definition to you in 1 to two business days.
The edge you will gain from this NoteCaddy definition pack will undoubtedly see you improve your win rate and get an improved read on the style of player your opponents are. Get your NoteCaddy Edge poker package today.
The Holdem pack is excellent value at just $99! Or you can get both the Hold'em & PLO packs for just $125